Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Needing help think i found Liberty cap's
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Reply Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC: Needing help think i found Liberty cap's

Needing help think i found Liberty cap's 3 years, 3 months ago #1072

So i was walking around a river in washington state of august 28 2007 it was kind of cold and what not and i been looking for liberty caps to trip on well i found one mushroom looks like the liberty cap it has the nipple at the end and what not. from the picture's ive seen on this site but. my friend said that they bruise blue/purpleish and got like a Gue/gel stuff that is in them and like kind of sticky well this one aint like that none the colors then like about 20 min later i find 3 more but there smaller and there gills are kind of ablackish blue and i dont fully know but when i was handleing them looks like they were bruseing but no gel/gue in them what so ever would so friend but there alryd in house drying and i wont see him for another week or 2 so ya was cerious if i could find my cord to camra would take pictures i got a cell phone to take them but dont know where cord for that is eaither and celly aint the best on takein pictures so if anyone gots any idea's tell me il look for cord for cell phone cause i know kind of its were about's if people want picture's.
Reply Quote
Reply Topic
  • Page: