· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Google ads

Mushroom Books

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/header.php:32) in /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/includes/sessions.php on line 249

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/header.php:32) in /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/includes/sessions.php on line 250
FungusFun.com – Interactive Mushroom Community: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/header.php:32) in /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/includes/page_header.php on line 529

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/header.php:32) in /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/includes/page_header.php on line 531

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/header.php:32) in /home/shroom12/public_html/mushrooms/includes/page_header.php on line 532
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken record

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funguy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Broken record Reply with quote

Our max users online at one time went from 9 to 10 .
woooooo hoooooooo

Man I like this site.
I feel like the Jeffersons . We are moving on up.
mark_h

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as more people find and join, I imagine that total will increase! Shame that more members didn't post- it seems that theres only 5 or so regular posters.

Mark
c

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that some registered but didnt post.. I think as long as there is activity here, it will continue to grow and encourage others to post.
I try to visit once a day, but sometimes I get busy or forget. Other days I come here a couple times. I try to find something to comment on active topics in order to keep them active.
mark_h

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i noticed that too, some are probably just lurking- just reading and learning. As far as I know, this is one of the most active fungi forus on the net.

Mark
c

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever seen the shroomery? that is one of the biggest message boards ive ever seen on any subject... my nick is eris over there, peterthinks is a member and I met Psynaut and found out about this site through it.
Funguy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be an active memeber of the shroomery .It was a little too much of a combat zone for me.I was also a member of the original donkey drool .That the creater decided he had enough and just dumped the site.I would have to say ,the donkey drool I liked most of the two. But for me this site has the best thing going .We don't seem to have alot of gangster want to be's . I find this place comfortable , Informative ,and it dosen't raise alot of questions from my girlfriend.My kids could surf this site and it would not bother me.Geese,I am getting old
Funguy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_h

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did take a brief look at the shroomery and it seems from the home page that its main feature is for magic mushrooms. I did take a brief look around the forums but this is 'home' for me.

Mark
c

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot of nonsense over there sometimes, and the environment can become harsh. There are good sides to it also, many just visit to talk about general mushrooms. I try to stay in the mushroom hunting and gourmet and medicinal mushrooms forums.
c

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My kids could surf this site and it would not bother me.Geese,I am getting old

It more comfortable here it seems. On the subject of age, just so you guys know, I am 19 but have been into mushrooms since i was really young.
mark_h

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kids could surf this site as well, but they would be much to young to understand it! I suppose on here it is more regulated so if there is a problem post then it can be quickly sorted.

Mark
c

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably best to get them started off at a young age if they are into the mushroom subject. Luckily I started picking when I was pretty young, so I was able to get a lot of field experience, but I am pretty much totally new to growing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    fungusfun.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: