(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Reply Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eber WHO?

Re: Eber WHO? 6 years ago #478

• peterthinks
  • Senior Boarder
That is some serious equipment!
I'd find the most expensive resturants in town and talk to the head chef,find out what he/she wants and ask him/her when they want it.
bring some king oysters and monkey head in to show them what you can do and wait for them to call.
end the conversation with "I have six other resturants to visit today,so I hope to hear from you soon since I can't sell you what I have promised to another resturant"
good luck with your growing.
Reply Quote

Re: Eber WHO? 6 years ago #480

• Funguy
  • Expert Boarder
Not to put the cart before the horse but,I have thought about how to accumulate customers.I thought giving chefs 5lbs of shitake ,and oyster s with a card to get in touch with me.This way the product would talk for itself . We all know people can and will say anything .Well with all this said I still have nowhere to set up and all this equipment is in storage.
I would rather have a bottle in front of me,
Than a frontal lobodomy
Reply Quote

Re: Eber WHO? 5 years, 11 months ago #606

• Funguy
  • Expert Boarder
I am going tomarrow to look at a house, it is very promising prospect . The verbal description was as follows :

Small farm house vacant for 13 years (due to the guy who owns it has been shacked up with a woman and never moved in)

It sits on 10+ acres

There is a very large cement block milking parlor with electricity ( He told me he thought the wire was still up) .Pretty scarey.

#1 the price is well with in my scope of funding.

The guy asked me if I was planning to live in the barn , it caught me off guard and when I questioned it he said you haven't asked any questions about the house.LoL .

Anyway tomarrow will tell .
Than a frontal lobodomy
Reply Quote

Re: Eber WHO? 5 years, 11 months ago #613

• shroomgal
  • Junior Boarder
The guy asked me if I was planning to live in the barn , it caught me off guard and when I questioned it he said you haven't asked any questions about the house.LoL .

I think it makes sense to be up front about what you are planning on doing: establishing a legitimate business for a specialized product.

With the proliferation of meth labs across the country these days, sellers don't want to add to the problem.
Happy Foraging!!
Reply Quote

Re: Eber WHO? 5 years, 11 months ago #618

• Funguy
  • Expert Boarder
Another wild goose chase .I liked the barn ,although it needed work .But too far to travel .House was not livable . there was No water on the land .Ouch ouch ouch.Maybe I will have to take on a partner or offer % of income if there is any .Damn , it is tough being poor. LOL

Peace
Than a frontal lobodomy
Reply Quote
Reply Topic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds